home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 25 / Cream of the Crop 25.iso / bbs / rip_scrn.zip / RIP_006.ZIP / 81022801.RIP (.png) < prev    next >
Remote Imaging Protocol Script  |  1995-03-01  |  3KB  |  640x350  |  4-bit (8 colors)
Labels: text | screenshot | art | circle | graphics | graphic design
OCR: Wouldn't it be nice if you could have a crystal ball like this that could tell you the future? I guess we'll just have to reside in present time - and dream and hope for a better future. Havn't found a crystal ball yet that really works! Oh well - guess I've probably been looking in all the wrong places - or maybe, and this would be sad - there are no crystal balls that work - could it really be one of those movie things that has no valid relationship to reality? Who knows? - these are rather useless ramblings - but I guess thats what you get out of psychic friends and out of crystal balls. . . ... In any case, enjoy the present time - the future is not looking as promising as one might hope. Learn from the past and hope for the future and never forget to try and enjoy life? -DLS